1.05.2015

2014 | A year in Review

After a long holiday road trip down south, we made it home late on Friday night and spent the weekend unpacking, organizing, cleaning-out and relaxing. I finally had time to sit down and reflect a little on our adventures in 2014. We had an amazing year filled with lots of hard work, happy times, and memories that I know we'll remember forever. The blog sometimes took a back step to well, life, but it was still fun to keep up when I could.

In January we decided that a move was in our future. So we started prepping {and saving} for a big move in June. Work kept me super busy with our Centennial, but it was all worth it come June. We were even able to squeeze in a few small vacations or weekend trips to 30a in March, Charleston in May, Captiva and Charlotte in July, Nebraska and Mango in August, DC in September, the Gulf Coast in October and some great holiday fun in December.

In early October we received the best news yet - that in 2015, we get to welcome to the world a new little baby boy or girl. Since early October we have been beaming and everything we do seems to bring on a whole new meaning. Four of my bridesmaids welcomed babies in 2014 and it has been such a blessing to watch them grow and learn. I can't wait to experience all 2015 has to hold!

I thought it would also be fun to re-cap my Top 10 Posts of 2014





seven. Sword & Plough 



Many thanks to all of you that following along, comment, like and share. I love hearing from readers and sharing a little slice of our sweet lil life in Virginia. Wishing you all the best in 2015! 










No comments:

Post a Comment