9.12.2014

oh hey Friday | FREE Auburn Printable




So happy that Friday is here! It's been a busy - but quick- week and I am ready for two long days with nothing to do. Well, maybe watch some football and do a few little house projects, but not sit at a computer for 8 hours, that's for certain. Let's get to it with my five on Friday. Linking up with September Farm for her oh hey Friday series!

{one} 
Since it's football season, I thought I would share some of my favorite Auburn goodies today. I put together this cute printable and wanted to share with all my blogger friends - War Eagle!
{two} 
If you're looking for some auburn gifts, Smather's & Branson has a great collegiate section of items. These coasters are on my wish list for the fall season.


{three}
Saw this shirt on Elise's blog and had to share. How more perfect could this be for a girls night in? 


{four}
Tomorrow we are heading to Roanoke for a Bill Engvall show. Ever since the hubs and I went to Second City on a trip to Chicago in 2008, we love comedy shows. I wouldn't exactly call myself a connoisseur of the trade - but it's a fun outing that gives us something different to do. I'm looking forward to a night in the big city!


{five}
Leaving you with a fun quote from Joan

Cheers to a great weekend ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment