1.22.2015

Baby Lyons | Week 19




How Far Along? 19 weeks

Size of Baby: A mango (6 inches long, 8.5 oz)  Feelin' the Mango love this week!

Gender: Saving this surprise for June!

Weight Gain: Up 11 pounds total from my starting weight and feeling really great.

Maternity Clothes: Loving my new PreggoLeggings, I could certainly live in them every day. 

Nursery:  We have made some progress! We purchased this dresser below on Sunday from Ikea... can't wait to add some new knobs and see it filled with baby gear.
Movement: I think I may have felt a little flutter this week. It was faint... but they say it's hard to tell the difference between baby and gas. Funny coincidence, huh? Hoping for more movement soon.

Symptoms: Pretty good week! The belly has really popped out this week - so some itchy skin and aches here and there. Nothing too unbearable. I did brake out my good ole' compression stockings last week after seeing a few veins sneaking out. 

Sleep: Really good for now.

Workouts: Made it to the gym for a few workouts last week. Took a few long walks - trying to get to those 10,000 steps a day. Also, made it out for a long run on Monday, that was much slower than normal, but felt so good! 

Cravings: Nothing too crazy this week. I have decided that the lil cub doesn't really care for french fries or any large amount of fried foods. I have been craving smoothies and fro-yo a lot. 

What I Miss: Nothing really. 

Best Moment This Week: Really seeing the belly pop out. You can defiantly tell there is a lil bambino in there. We enjoyed our trip to Ikea and picking out a few items for the nursery on Sunday. We have a sweet lil dresser to put together and a beautiful sheep skin throw for the glider. Also loved working on our baby list. 


Looking Forward To: Working on the nursery and reaching the half-way mark so soon!. It's almost time for our next ultrasound too. Can't wait to see all those little fingers and toes. :)




2 comments: