10.29.2014

Road Trip down South | Football Fun

Sorry for being MIA for two weeks. We took a 10 day road trip for work and play and I am just getting back to the grind, aka catching up on life.  It was a long trip... but so much fun. We got to see family, friends, football and ended with a great trip to Auburn! Here is a glimpse at our trip down South.
 Saturday we enjoyed South Alabama Football with the family!
Me and Makenzie tailgating

Jesse and I at the USA game.

Sunday was fun day with the Daphne Elleards. We spent the day at the beach and cooked a yummy dinner before they headed home. Not nearly enough time to catch up, but always tons of fun! This was the only picture I took all day. I need to get better...
Emi and her Uncle Jesse playing

Monday we spent the day on the water with my folks - yes, in October - it was gorgeous! We ate Pirates Cove burgers and just cruised the inter-coastal while enjoying some cold bevs. We topped off the evening with my favorite, Lillian's pizza before packing up to head north.

Tuesday we headed to Mississippi for work.  
I visited USM, Millsaps and Missisippi State before heading over to University of Alabama for a visit. Busy work, but got some good work done. That night we stayed with Sydo and Greg and got to hang out with this cutie! 
We enjoyed a nice long walk through Homewood Friday morning and a delicious lunch at Urban Cookhouse before heading to Auburn. 

We had the best afternoon exploring Auburn. I hadn't been in the new basketball arena, Hall of Honor or the wellness center, so we checked them all out on Friday afternoon! Students these days have it made. I'm just sayin'  #jealous

Lounging on Samford Lawn enjoying some Toomer's lemonade and lots of people watching.

Game day!! We had so much hanging out with my AOII's and just taking it easy. I just love the perfect fall day in Auburn. It's the best!

Game time. And GREAT seats thanks to the hubs!


Rolling Toomer's Corner after the big win! 

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful fall! We certainly have been. Jesse's parents arrive tomorrow and we are excited to show them the new house and spend Halloween with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment