1.23.2015

It's Friday!

Cheers my friends! ....to Friday, ...to the snowy weather on its way, ...and to making it through my second week at the new job. woo-hoo!! It's been a busy, but productive week and I'm happy to welcome Friday with a big smile and cheers to a long weekend ahead. Thought I would sharing a few things I'm loving lately.

{one}
My new white jacket from Nordstrom. Thanks to Natalie for sharing her steal last week - I snatched up one myself. It's the perfect winter coat - warm and snuggly - and great for momma's to be!

{two}
Office decorating is coming together this week. How cute is this gold puppy dog tape dispenser? I couldn't find it online - but they have it in the office supplies section at the store.

{three}
How great are these wooden state coasters? The perfect housewarming or hostess gift! The exact sets I bought went quick - but there are lots of options on Etsy.

{four}
Today, my old colleagues are throwing J and I a "going away" baby shower - so, so sweet! I can't wait to see them and also celebrate our little Lyon Cub. I'll be sure to share pictures next week.

{five}
Uptown Funk. Doesn't it just make you wanna jump up and dance?

Cheers to the weekend my friends! We are excited for some snow tonight {hopefully} and enjoying some down-time at home. We are both traveling for the next 5 weekends straight - so we are going to try and soak up as much of home as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment