10.10.2014

Five on Friday | Fall Favs

Last weekend I got away for a lil AOII time, and also a little shopping. On my way home Monday, I made a few stops at some of my favorite places, Target, Payless, and my favorite of all... Ikea!

Linking up with the Natasha, April, Christina, and Darci for Five on Friday, {yes, it's back!} to share some of my favs I picked up this week for fall. They also have a fabulous giveaway going on today, so be sure and hop over to their blogs today for some freebies!

Also linking up with the gals at oh hey, Friday


Now for my 5 Fall Favs on Friday.

{one} This great plaid scarf. It's super soft and has fall written all over it. I can't wait to wrap up in it with my boots and vest.


{two} Remember when I shared with you how much I love scalloped things. Well, look what Payless has introduced this season. How precious are these flats? Perfect for fall! I picked up the burgundy ones for $13 and ordered the leopard ones online when I got home.

{three} Vests are my new favorite obsession {or continued obsession from last fall} and was so excited to add this little gem to my collection, it's currently 50% off too!


{four} I love trips to Ikea, and my trip on Monday morning was no exception. I came away with a tote full {literally} or fall goodies to spruce up the house. The candlesticks below and orange table runner were one of my favorite purchases. So cute!

Decorating to come this weekend.... sorry for the bare table pic. 

via Ikea.

{five} This fabulous vase has been on my wish list since 2011 - it was one of the very first items I pinned when Pinterest first began. It's finally on sale and would make a great wedding gift!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! We are looking forward to finishing up some projects around the house and of course, college football. War Eagle!!!




2 comments:

  1. cute vest! i have a similar scarf and i love it! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! So much great stuff in this post - loveee that scarf and vest! And that vase is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete