7.01.2014

The Centennial Ball

I guess I should first say, happy July! For those of you that follow along pretty frequently you will notice that June was a hectic month for me, for work and for play. We moved on June 1, celebrated O∆K's Centennial the following week, when my parents also came to visit. Then I headed to Nashville for a week in what we affectionately like to call Panda-land. It was a whirlwind of a month and I am happy to say - I am still standing!

Today, I wanted to share with you some pictures from the centennial ball that I planned for Omicron Delta Kappa's one hundred year anniversary. I thought maybe some of you could steal some ideas for weddings or parties.  It was a blast to plan and turned out just beautiful!

the room


centerpieces

bouts and corsages 

the program

the linens


cupcakes

favors

dinner
cake cutting

my date


the gold wall {project details to come}

the fam

Venue, Evans Hall @ Washington and Lee University

Flowers by University Florist
Program and Design by Rhyme & Reason
Entertainment by Klaxton Brown Band
Centennial Cake and Cupcakes by Country Confections
Chairs by Festive Fair
Linens by BBJ Linens
Photography by Tony Campbell
Event Planning by Kara Braddick

My dress and earrings, Rent the Runway




No comments:

Post a Comment