3.15.2015

Baby Lyons | Week 26


How far along? 26 weeks

Size of baby: A head of lettuce(13-6-14.8 in., 1.5-2.5 lb.) 

Gender: Can't wait to find out.... in 14 weeks or so!

Weight Gain: Up a total of 18 pounds from my pre-baby weight. 

Maternity Clothes: You bet! Breaking out lots of spring dresses and maxi's. Got a few new things from Target's online maternity line {I feel like I can never find anything in the store} and love those. The blue dress I am wearing above is from Target - it's a great work to casual/anytime dress that will grow with the belly. I also picked up a few other goodies from Target - some on clearance for $9.98.

Nursery:  It's filling up with boxes and goodies! 

Movement: Feeling lots of little punches and kicks and I love it! J has even got the chance to feel a few little kicks! It's the coolest. I realize now why people love it so much and actually say they miss it when the baby is born. 

Symptoms: Feeling pretty good overall. I am defiantly starting to feel the additional weight on my body, just achy and a little harder to get around... for instance putting on socks and shoes or bending over to pick up something is just funny. 

Sleep: Sleep has been wonderful - especially on our babymoon. One night I slept a straight 8 hours without waking up. It was fabulous!

Workouts: At my last check-up the doc asked that I stop running, he's just afraid of me getting hurt. So, it's been lots of walking for me. Still doing some small weights, just to keep up my arm strength and some yoga/pilates stretches and core with the ball. 

Cravings: Fruit, water, popsicles, milk, anything refreshing! Crackers, chips and cheese.  Probably enjoyed a little too much seafood during our baby moon {no tuna, sushi, oysters, or deepwater dwellers}, but I had my fair share of shrimp, crab and fish.

What I Miss: Nothing! 

Best Moment This Week: Our Babymoon was just the best! Don't miss my full re-cap last week. Also, I loved that J wanted to be involved in the "bump dates" and write his own version. It was really cute and something I will cherish forever. He's so excited about our little cub! 

Looking Forward To: Carpet getting installed this weekend, so we can finally start working on the nursery! 



No comments:

Post a Comment