3.25.2015

Momma's, let's read!

When it comes to reading, I have picked up exactly zero books over the last 7 months. Before we
 got pregnant, I loved searching through stacks of books and pinning stacks of "mommy-reads" and here I am, over half-way in and not a single book in hand.  

Pre-pregnancy, I did read one book about motherhood, Green Sparkly Earrings, and I loved it so much I passed it along to a friend when she told me she was expecting. It's lighthearted and fun, and reminds you about the true joys in motherhood. 

Today, I thought I would share some of those many pins I have saved over the years' and see if anyone has some favorites?





So tell me, what are you favorite books right now? Especially those mommas out there. 



1 comment:

  1. When my wife and I were preparing for pregnancy, we read many books. They had a lot of useful information on this subject. But I don’t remember what kind of books they were. All that remains is https://bookkooks.com/best-pregnancy-books/.

    ReplyDelete