3.27.2015

five on friday... babies, crackers, and flowers!

Happy Friday!! We road-tripped it 13 hours yesterday to the coast to visit with our families this weekend and celebrate Baby Lyons! Leaving at 6am defiantly helped the day move by a little quicker, but it was still a long trip for a 7 month preggo like me. To pass the time, I slept a couple hours in the morning, then did some work, took a few phones calls and of course, did some baby shopping! Which brings me to my number one today. 

{one} These fun baby beanies are available on Eleventh Avenue today for $6.95. I mean, I couldn't resist the pineapples... hurry, one 1 day left on the sale!


{two} If you are a cracker and cheese fan like me, you'll love Triscuit's new Balsamic Vinegar and Basil flavor. They are a perfect little app, layered with some fresh cheese and tomatoes. 


{three} We made some major nursery progress this week! The hubs put together our ikea dresser and hung the new blinds. It's starting to take shape! 



Now just to order some knobs for the Ikea Hemmes. I'm leaning towards these brass pull rings from Going Knobs. There is a great DIY brass rings I found, but I just don't know if I could pull it off. Anyone ever made their own knobs?


{four} It's officially spring time in the south. Probably my most favorite thing about this time of year on the Gulf Coast is the azaleas and bridal wreath. Living in Virginia, we have some of the most springs, with tulips and daffodils and more forsythia than you can shake a stick at. But what we don't have is this. 
Our drive down yesterday was filled with road sides just like this one... a flashback to my childhood in Mobile. 

{five} Our baby shower on the coast is this weekend and I couldn't be more excited to celebrate Baby Lyons with the whole fam, including J's parents - who are driving down from NC to be here with us. I know my sister-in-law and bestie have been working overtime to get ready for tomorrow and we couldn't be more grateful and excited! Follow along on insta this weekend for a sneak peak. Full re-cap to come soon!

Cheers to the weekend my friends! 









No comments:

Post a Comment