3.29.2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!  It sure has been a busy Easter week for this lady... and I am SO thankful for a day off today. I may still have arrived at the office at 8:30 this morning, but in PJ's and no make-up - I'll take it! ...and my magazine is off to the printers, so I can breathe a little better this weekend.

I thought I would share some items that have hopped into our house this week... or that I've been wanting to hop into our house! :) 

My favorite Easter candies.... I can't wait for SUNDAY!!! 

These adorable heels from Seychelles.



These precious guest towel holder with a bird weight - perfect for Spring!



These Milk Glass jars are the perfect addition to the Easter table.  
{They are also only $6 and $8 - a steal!}



If you haven't discovered Layla Grayce - you can do some serious damage! One of my favorites are these paper place mats that add just the right pop of fun to the table! 
{Use Code SPRING for 25% today only!} 
Wishing everyone a fabulous Easter filled with lots of friendship, family and love! 

xo, Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment