3.09.2013

Birthday Surprises

Yesterday was my wonderful hubby's 34th birthday! I wanted to do something special for him, so I planned a weekend getaway without him knowing {a feet in itself} to our good friends lake house a few hours away. He figured out where we were going about half way there... But what he didn't know is that we had friends arriving later that night and the next day too.

We've already enjoyed lounge time, a shrimp boil, card games, birthday cake and a sunrise on the lake.  Just wanted to share a few pics to show you our beautiful view ...and some birthday fun!










Right now I'm waiting for a delicious breakfast from the Hollomon's, while enjoying a warm mug o' joe on the porch. Ready to dive into that fruit bowl... More pics later!


Happy Birthday J, I love you SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment