3.21.2013

Thursday Thoughts

Happy. Healthy. Loving Life.  My Nieces and Nephews.

Nothing makes me happier than to see my nieces and nephews with a big smile on their faces... I know you don't usually document the "not so happy faces," but to see them so happy and healthy, makes me count my blessings.  As you have probably gathered - I am a {super proud} Aunt to 7 {soon to be 8} beautiful Elleard children... all under the age of 10.  They are all full of life, giggles and the biggest hugs a kid can give.  I don't get to see them nearly as much as I would like, but {one of the few things} I am thankful to have Facebook for is the field trips, the long Saturdays at the ballpark, cheer competitions, birthday parties, first steps, sleepy mornings and late nights. I always know what they are up to - and usually get a picture {or sometimes a video} to make me feel a part of their lives. I am so thankful for great brothers and sister-in-law's that keep me updated via Facebook and texts.  Today I just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures of the kiddos...


Jayden - 10, Makenzie - 7, Landon - 5
Bailey - 4, Emilia Cay - 3, Elijah - 2, Lucas - 1


No comments:

Post a Comment