2.14.2014

Five on Valentines!

Hope everyone had is enjoying a wonderful Valentine's Day!! The hubs was lucky enough to have his flight now cancelled today, so after a nice breakfast of champs {aka Cheerios} he headed to the airport and I came go work. At least we got to wake-up together!!  Thought I would share some of my favorite moments from this week!!


{one} Collin James

How could this cutie not be my number one this week? Our very first mango baby arrived on Wednesday and he and momma are both doing awesome! So grateful for this beautiful boys healthy arrival into the world.  Can't wait to meet the little guy in person.  Love you!

{two} Snow Day!

We finally had a snow day {where I was healthy and J was off work} and boy did we make the most of it. Late night shenanigans, dinner and drinks out, snow angles, a big breakfast, a walk around town, and the best past, sledding and snow men!! I forgot how much fun sledding can be, or shall we call it snow tubing? We defiantly got our workout. So much fun!!

{three} Valentines from the Kids!


These arrived at lunch today. How sweet is this? I love homemade valentine's... simply the best!!

{four} Candy Hearts


Who knew that these guys had been around since 1847. It's totally killing tradition if you don't have a bowl full in your house, right??

{five} This precious STD


Such an adorable save the date. I can not WAIT to celebrate with you in August!!! 

I'm out friends.... off to Blue Lab for some chocolate stout! 



Happy Heart Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment