2.17.2014

Heart Day Weekending!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines weekend! I'm happy to be home celebrating Presidents Day today. Long weekends are the best! I had a fun lil weekend at home. 

Our local microbrewery released a new chocolate stout ale on Friday in celebration of Valentines day, so I met some friends after work for a pint. They were nice enough to indulge me on my solo valentines day by hanging out with me...Before they all went off on their own dates. It was good times! Afterward I celebrated with "Be my Valentine, Charlie Brown" on the tele and a yummy dinner of andouille sausage dogs at home. 



I also enjoyed my box o chocolates from the hubs for dessert... 
Pretty perfect way to spend a {single} Friday night! 

Saturday I got up early to get some "almost spring" cleaning done. The rest of my afternoon was all girl time... 
Southern Living reading, a suprise valentine package from Meg, outfit shopping {via the closet}, a mani/pedi, and a run to the drugstore for new hair supplies and makeup! 

Saturday night was our annual Chamber dinner dance. I flew solo, but it was just as much fun with all our great friends! 
Such a fun evening out on the town, with great friends and an awesome Motown band!

After staying out past midnight, Sunday involved lots of rest, cooking, and an outing to my first LAX game. 
VMI played Army. Great game and even better views!! J got home around 1 a.m., even though he has to work today, we at least get to have coffee and breakfast together. 

Hope you had a relaxing weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment