2.28.2014

Five on Friday

Just logging in and realized Friday's blog never posted. So sorry! Posting today... Weekend recap to come later today!

Happy weekend!! I'm so looking forward to a fun-filled weekend at home, but wanted to also share a few highlights from my week! 

{one}
First, I wanted to wish a very Happy 30th Birthday to one of my besties, Meg! I hope you have a fabulous weekend and a super fun-filled year ahead. So many awesome things to look forward to. I love you!! 

{two}
Maple bacon doughnuts. You guys, this doughnut was delicious! We finally picked up our last box of "doughnuts for a year" that the hubs won at a silent auction last February. May have added on a few extra lbs, but they were totally worth it! 

{three}
Lunch and Shopping day with my
Momma today! Thought I would add this pic from our lunch spot on the beach today. 

{four}

Meg's sweet momma found this Pineapple in her collection and wanted me to have it. So sweet! It's so beautiful! I can't wait to wear it. My new favorite pineapple piece!! Thanks Mrs. Jo! 

{five}
Last but certainly not least, I can't wait to reconnect with my HS gal pals! It's been way too long since we had a fun time out on the town together. This weekend we are celebrating this pretty girl who gets married later this month and I can not wait! 

Linking up with the gals today, for Five on Friday. Join us! 

 Happy weekending!! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog love! And of course for making my birthday week so special! Can't wait to hear more about your weekend:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete