2.19.2014

House Remodeling: Office Inspiration

As you know, we are prepping for a big move soon - which means lots of renovations and remodeling!  It also means more space and that I get an office/craft room!  Today, I wanted to share some things from my inspiration board.

Navy accent wall. via.

Clean crisp white desk. via.

Love the colors together. 


Pillow inspiration!

We have to have a little bit of organization too.

Perfect cricut project. {on navy tubs and in a white bookcase} 

I'm so excited to get started. If you have any fun tips, I'd love to hear!  I'm trying to decide if I want horizontal stripes or vertical stripes on the accent wall?  If you've done an accent wall, which would you pick? I'm thinking horizontal would make the room look larger?
Hope you are having a fabulous week!





1 comment:

  1. Love all of these...especially the navy/coral/mustard-y yellow color scheme. So excited to see what you decide to do with Moore Street!

    ReplyDelete