3.04.2014

Mardi Gras and Hometown Shenanigans

Happy Fat Tuesday! 

Thanks to the snow storm in Virginia, I got one more day at home on the gulf coast... And boy was it a beauty! I got out for a long bike ride through the state park and got some work done waterside. The perfect way to end a fabulous trip home! Now for my weekend recap. 

Friday mom and I had a great seafood lunch on the beach, followed by a trip to Old Time Pottery and the Outlets. 

Such a fun day with my momma. I also got to spend a lil time with the kiddos. 
Saturday was full of wedding excitement for Miss Lindsay B... Wedding shower in the morning and B'ette party at night! 

Love these girls! We had a blast, and even won a little money at the boats for the wedding fund.

We had a beautiful Sunday, so we headed to the beach for some sunshine and enjoyed the day outdoors. I thought I would be heading back to winter wonderland on Monday... But thanks to Mother Nature, I got one more day on the coast. So I took a bike ride...
And mom and I took a trip to Target for their BOGO sale. Such a good deal. 
I picked up two bathing suits for $50. 
Now, I'm ready for summertime!! 

 I am loaded down with moonpies, zapps, beads, and king cake. Heading home for a Mardi Gras celebration in Lex, Va. tonight. 
Hope you are having a fabulous Mardi Gras break or snow days... Depending on where you are. Cheers to another great mardi gras season!



No comments:

Post a Comment