4.22.2015

Old Navy for the Bump

Dressing the baby bump isn't always easy, especially during the last trimester. It's also a challenge not to spend a fortune on maternity clothes, while trying to maintain a some-what professional wardrobe. I've found that just buying one size up in most normal clothes works much better for me - and will hopefully last me into the summer, after baby is born. 

Last week I picked up a few staples at Old Navy, that I wanted to share.


Really cute paired with a bright cardigan and wedges.

Poplin Cami Dress -$29.99 
Another great cardigan needed dress! Also great with a blazer and flats with a bright colored necklace. 

I haven't worn this one yet, but who doesn't love a great white tank for the summer. Pair with jeans, print shorts, a bright colored skirt or leggings. 

Peplum-Hem Tank - $15.94
This has been one of my most-worn purchases. It's soft and flowy, and so comfy! Go casual with jeans or dress up with some white capris and wedges. 

Jersey Maxi Dress - $34.95
I can already tell that I am going to love this dress. Thrown on a cardigan and fancy jewels for work, or sandals and a cute necklace for a nice out. The perfect cozy to work maxi dress. 




1 comment:

  1. I knew if I couldn't make a maxi and cardi convert out you then the Lyons cub would:) Love all your fun finds!

    ReplyDelete