4.14.2015

Four

I saw this on Miss Dixie's blog last week and thought this would be a fun way to share a few personal things about me. I decided a long time ago that if I wanted to continue blogging it would be hard to really keep tabs on everything: personal life + home + food + baby... but I do try to do a litle bit of it all. Enjoy these tidbits below, if you want to learn me about me!

Four Nicknames
Pete, T-bone, T, Trace
Papa Sam can be credited with Pete.

Four Jobs I've Had
Sorority Consultant, Event Planner, Director of Communications, Chamber Executive Director

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
Pure Country, You've Got Mail, League of Their Own, Father of the Bride

Four Things In My Purse
Wallet, Lip Gloss, Crackers, Receipts

My brothers and I, circa 1987

Four Books I Would Recommend 
The All Girls Fill'in Station, The Help, Waking up in Dixie, Sparkly Green Earrings

Four Cars I've Driven
Jeep CJ7, Jeep Cherokee Sport, Expedition... a mustang that I had for the weekend. lol?

Four Places I've Visited
Antiqua, Key West, Jamaica, Arizona
Our honeymoon in Antigua.

The Biltmore in Arizona

Four Places To Visit On My Bucket List
The BVI's, Yellowstone, Martha's Vineyard, Ireland

Four Of My Favorite Foods
Chicken Salad, Fro-yo, Cheese & Crackers, Blackened Grouper

Four TV Shows I Watch
Parenthood {does it still count?}, Scandal, Heart of Dixie, Ellen

Four Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2015
Welcoming our Lyon Cub into the world in June, planting our garden, a summer home with my babe, and lots of trips and celebrations!





No comments:

Post a Comment