4.29.2015

Good Eats!

Happy Hump Day Folks!

Today, I was digging back through all my draft blog posts to see which ones I had started and never got around to publishing, and found a good one. It's all about one of my favorite topics too, Good Eats! We have had some really yummy dishes the past couple weeks, so I wanted to share. Many of them are Pinterest finds - and ALL of them are husband approved.

First up we have one of my favorite salads - Very simple,
Tomatoes, cucumbers, feta and balsamic. Served crisp outta the fridge.

One of my favorite lunches,
 Turkey Bacon Avocado BLT
Whole Wheat Toast | 3 strips of crispy Turkey Bacon | 1/4 ripe Avocado sliced
2 Tomato slices | Bibb lettuce | Dill mayo (or regular if you prefer)

Next up, we have a fabulous dinner dish.  
Roasted Tomatoes with Shrimp & Feta

This delicious dish below was an accident. We threw together some stuff we had around the house and created this delicious Roasted Pepper Pesto Chicken Pasta.
 Whole Wheat Pasta | Baby Bella Mushrooms | Roasted Red & Orange Peppers
Spinach | Grilled Chicken | Parmesan Cheese
Fresh Garlic & Onions | Pesto

Catfish Cakes and creamy Spicy Garlic Parmesan Cheese Grits

Chicken and White Cheese Spinach Lasagna

Hope you are having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment