5.01.2014

Happy May Day!

May just might be my favorite month of the year! Spring has finally arrived, which means warmer weather, longer days, beautiful flowers, and cocktails on the porch! It's also our anniversary month, but I don't think that's a coiendence. 

We drove up to DC last night for the PAC dinner, which was super cool. The DC politics and hype are so entertaining to me. The dinner was at the liaison hotel on capital hill. A hot spot for lobbyist {or so I hear}. I finally got to wear my unused Easter dress! 
And we enjoyed late night drinks after dinner in the bar. 
Today, I enjoyed a lil DC time... A nice runaround the monuments. 
 And some lunch at Ted's Bulletin with the guys before heading back to Va.
More on their fabulous menu to come! 

DC was great, but I'm ready to get back to our small town living and prep for a fabulous shower this weekend. Here is a sneak peak... 
Happy May!! It's almost Friday!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment