5.29.2014

House Remodeling: Paint it Coral!

With our renovations, the hubs gave me free reins on our master bath - so let's just say I had some fun!

Coral is one of my favorite colors - clothes, jewelry, furniture, you name it, I love it! So, the very first time I walked in my then "brand-new BF's" bathroom I knew we were meant to be!  Not only was it coral, but the decor was key west inspired. haha. Which, sounds crazy saying at the moment - but then I thought it was totally awesome. My brother was living in Key West and I just returned from one of my favorite vacations ever.... a week in the keys with my bro!

Long story short - when cleaning out the closet of paint of my hubs, I found the half-full can of coral and got pretty excited!  Here was my inspiration.





I also came across this neat blog with 20 great coral projects. Lots of inspiration for our master bath. 
Now, I just need to figure out lights, a mirror and tile. Would you go more with white, silver, or rustic?







No comments:

Post a Comment