4.30.2014

Southern Proper: Gifties

I'm always looking for fun little items to have on hand for my friends. Small birthdays, anniversaries, and just because. I love giving gifts. I really love giving gifts that others love. Something special, something monogrammed, something unique, etc.  Today, I wanted to share some fun ideas I found on Southern Proper Monograms. Everyone probably knows them best for their beautiful wooden letters, which I love!


Did I mention how much I love these? 

Browsing their site, I had no idea they had so many other great gifts they carried. If you are in need of a few unique birthday or just because gifts, here are my favorites... in no particular order.




Love these mini letters - great for napkin rings! A set of 3 for $12



Also, they are running a Mother's Day special through tomorrow, May 1st. Use discount code MAY11 for 20% off and they will guarantee delivery by Mother's Day! 

Happy Shopping!






No comments:

Post a Comment