5.23.2014

Five on Friday

Howdy Friends!! I have so much to catch you up on!  I've been on the go for the past few weeks, prepping for a move and planning a huge work event that is T-24 days away. Eeek!!! Wish me good luck - lots of patience - and most of all, grace. I wanted to join in today for Five on Friday and catch up on my busy life.

{one} My wonderful Husband. The hubs and I celebrated 3 years on Wednesday! Part of me can't believe it' been 3 years and the other feels like it's been forever. I thank God every day for giving me such a fun-loving, caring and sweet man to stand beside me every step of the way. I am truly blessed! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day.  





{two} Peonies and Good Friends. There are few things I love more than beautiful flowers and time well-spent with gal pals. Like I said, work has been a doozie - and between it and work on the house - this gal was in need of some girl time, which is exactly what I got this week. The gals planned a golf outing for us, picked up range balls, bevs and had us ready to go by the time I pulled in the parking lot. We had the best night!! Then, Erica surprised me with these beauties today - so, so sweet!  


{three} Coral Lista Lilly. I am loving this fun summer pattern from Lilly. How cute is the little ruffle bag? I'm sure I cold find something to use it for. One thing is for certain, I am in need of some new additions to the summer Lilly collection!



{four} An AOII Happy. This lil cutie arrived on Monday and brightened my day! Sometimes you just need a little reminder of why you do whatever it is you do.



{five} Shrimp by Cole Hon. The hubs surprised me with this beautiful bag for our leather anniversary. Isn't she a beauty?  I'm in love!



Happy Memorial Day weekend friends!  Linking up with April, Natasha, Christina, and Darci for Five on Friday.


Wish us luck this weekend... we have lots of work to get moved in a week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment