5.20.2014

Just the Thing!

You guys... I found the most adorable shop in South Carolina last week. I mentioned to a friend that I was heading to Columbia for work for a couple days and she said - o my gosh, that's where the store is, you have to go. So naturally I said, "What store?? And how do I get there?" 

The store is so adorable! They have gobs  of assessories and tons of cute gift ideas. From babies to weddings, they have you covered. The clothing section is filled with silky blouses, Lilly style dresses, print shorts, and linen everything. They even have a monogram shop where you can get just about anything you want with an initial on it. 

Naturally, I made a quick pot stop during my visit to Columbia a few weeks back. I picked up a few great staples that I already have worn a ton and love!





They also had some other cute items that I eyed up for next time, but I stuck to my basics for this go-round.

Good news for those of you not in SC... they have a great Facebook page!






No comments:

Post a Comment