5.02.2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday Friends!!

It's been a good week back in the blogging world and I am so excited to finally have some sunshine outside my window. I wanted to share a quick re-cap of some of my favorite things this week.

{one} New Makeup.
I finally stopped in at Sephora for some new powder and blush and my face couldn't be happier! I'm especially lovin' the Coralista blush from Benefit!

{two} Homemade pop-tarts.
I mentioned in my blog yesterday that we had lunch at Ted's Bulletin in DC.  Lunch was really good and the atmosphere of the place is just adorable, but my favorite part - the homemade pop-tarts! Not only are they super cute, but they are so tasty. I got the strawberry and the bacon/peanut butter. I have one world. YUM. Such a great treat for this Friday morning!

{three} Frames for the Guest Room.
I scored these great frames on the clearance rack at Michaels this week. They are the perfect color for our guest bedroom and will hold the two pencil drawings J and I picked up on our engagement trip to Nola. One of our favorite vacation spots - and a special place very dear to my family!

{four} Sparkly Green Earrings.
Not the kind you actually wear in your ears, the book! One of my new years' wishes was to get better with my reading this year by picking up a new book every month. Thanks to April's blog earlier this week, I found this little gem in the stack and ordered it right away. Can't wait to dive in!

{five} Derby & Diapers.
I am SO excited for tomorrow. We get to celebrate two of my favorite two people in this world and the arrival of their sweet baby in June! We have planned a fabulous celebration for them on Saturday and I can't wait to share all the fun pictures next week. It's going to be grand!!


Have a great weekend! 




1 comment:

  1. WE CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! So excited to be spending such a special time with special friends! Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrby and Diapers yay!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete