4.28.2014

Perfect lil weekend!

We had a great weekend in Lex - and some gorgeous weather to make you want spring to never end. We started off the weekend with a low-key Friday, drinks at DB and Sushi for dinner.  We got up early saturday to hit-up the downtown sidewalk sale and scored some major deals!


I picked up a cute lil dress for $30 from Pumpkinseeds and a great spring necklace from Pappagolla for $10. We also picked up some Mother's Day gifts for our mommas.  The perfect little saturday shopping... and right in town - which is a HUGE bonus for this small town.

The rest of the weekend involved flowers, mulch, rocks, painting, taping, and cleaning out.  The renovations are coming along so great, I can't wait to share more pictures. Here is a sneak peak at the accent wall I finished in the office yesterday.


I am in LOVE.  It turned out even better than I ever imagined!  I can't wait to finish the whole room.

We enjoyed a nice little dinner/cookout under the stars on Saturday night and we took some time off Sunday afternoon to soak up some sun out at the river - much needed.
Hope you had a nice weekend as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment