4.21.2014

A very Happy Easter!



I hope everyone is having a fabulous Easter Monday! It's been a busy day back to the grind - which is so hard after a wonderful Easter weekend. 

We enjoyed a mostly lazy weekend with J's folks in the mountains, eating good food, catching up and exploring. Friday night we scooted up the mountain to Highlands to the Ugly Dog Pub for drinks and Paoletti's for dinner.  O my goodness. you guys, talk about amazing!  Check out our dishes below. 
I couldn't resist sharing some sweet pictures of my nieces and nephews, who spent the weekend with my parents on the coast. They had beautiful weather!! 
Lucas, Emi Cay and Olivia with GranD.

Landon, Bailey, Makenzie, Elijah and Jayden {getting so big!}

O, and did I mention I enjoy sweets... lots of sweets on Sunday. 

Cheers to a great week ahead!! 




1 comment:

  1. Is that dress from Old Navy? I was eyeing it in the store but didn't try it on. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete