4.29.2014

House Remodeling: A China Hutch

Last week I had a work meeting in Charlottesville, which just happened to be across the street from a great second-hand shop called Circa.  This place was so amazing y'all, I could have wondered for hours. But, my goal was to find a china hutch for the new place... and boy did I find a variety!  


I couldn't decide, so I took a ton of pictures and left empty-handed. We have a trip back in the near future, but help me narrow-down my options. 
{After a fresh coat of paint and new knobs} Which one do you like best?  

A - Round Top. $325

B - Classic. price unknown.

C - The Lattice $275

D - Blue Flamingo $350

E - Country Kitchen $255

F - Simple $225

G - Cool Doors $275

How great are these prices - amazing, right?? 

Help me pick - what's your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment