4.15.2014

Life.


Somedays I wonder...

How the days, hours, and minutes fly by as fast as the do...

How I always seem to be working on that to-do list, but it doesn't seem to be getting any shorter...

How the project list somehow always remains untouched....

How the holidays sneak up and fly by without warning...

How my nieces and nephews keep growing and growing...

How my friends are growing bellies, having babies, and somehow I haven't met them...

I guess the answer would be, Life. It's what happens when we're busy making other plans. {so says John Lennon}

I guess todays post is mostly to say - I'm here, alive and well, just a little crazy at the moment! I miss my blogging and I will be back.... life just seems to be a little busy these days.

Renovations are in full swing... centennial planning is a go and I am ready for some sweets on Easter sunday, who else is with me!?!

Now, off to do some more painting. Updates soon, I promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment