4.03.2014

Beach House Decor

As I mentioned earlier in the week, the hubs and I are taking a lil vaca/work time out of the office. Yesterday we spent more time in front of our lap tops than we did by the water, but after about 3 we hit the beach for some sunshine! A couple hours of hot sun was more than enough for these white bodies. 

While we are here we are staying at a very dear friends beach house on 30A. It's the most adorable lil beach cottage called The Bees Knees. It has the perfect amount of decor and charm that I just love. So today I thought I would share some of their decorating ideas. 

First is the kitchen. I love the baskets on the counter, the large farm table and the little pieces of driftwood laying around for decor. 

The chairs in the house are all so adorable. Here are some of my favorites. 
One of the gals is an artist, so all the art on the walls is original. I love the wire and wooden baskets she has laying around too. So fun! 
The den has two great coozie sofas with overstuffed pillows and blankets.
Perfect after a long day in the sun! 
The bedrooms may be my favorite part. She uses all white linens {which I love} and adds neutral pallets to each room. Lots of yellow too - my fav!



We are enjoying one last day of fun in the sun before heading over to visit with my folks for the weekend!

Hope everyone is having a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment