1.20.2014

Weekending!

Happy Monday! I hope some of you are enjoying a day off today. I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I am home catching up on sleep {and the bachelor}. Ha! Feeling much much better after 2 days on the sofa. But, besides my Sunday on the sofa, we did have a really great weekend!

Friday was a beautiful drive up the road, and a few work errands. Including picking up these cute lil samples:

I love the gold glitter and sprinkles, but I'm thinking the logo needs to be gold too. 
Don't you agree? 

And...A tasty treat from a local farmer...

So yummy!

Friday night we enjoyed a fabulous night out in c'ville with the Hollomons. Always so much fun catching up with great friends! Here's a glimpse of the beautiful drive home Saturday.

     The mountains were coating with      
    snow and so pretty in the distance

After a fun baby shower for a local gal-pal, I enjoyed an afternoon nap {hinting at my Sunday on the sofa} and then a low-key night out in lex. 

Sunday, we did get out for mass, followed by coffee and doughnuts at Pure Eats. 


Love me some Pure Eats! 

After our coffee date, J looked at me and said... You don't feel so great do you? Of course, me trying to suck it up denyed it, but all I wanted to do was curl up in my Jammie's. So he took me home and that's just what I did. 

J cooked me a yummy Sunday supper... Sliders and sweet Tator fries {my favorite}


And that's that. A great weekend at home with the hubs. Hope yours was great too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment