1.27.2014

Renegade Art Glass

Happy Monday Ladies!!

Today I wanted to share a fun new place we have in town for crafting!  It's called Renegade Art Glass and is SO MUCH FUN! Last Friday, we had the entire studio to ourselves for a girls night to celebrate Alecia's birthday.  She was super surprised too - which made it even better. The place is really neat, you get to make your own glass projects... plates, bowls, coasters, you name it, and, you even get to cut all your glass. So fun!


Above you can see the studio with the kiln's and work tables. You pick your object/project and then help yourselves to all the glass and decor you want. They also have a neat lobby for snacks and drinks. We brought a cookie cake, snacks and lots of vino!  

A glimpse of some of our projects above. I tried a mosaic piece {in the top left corner} - we'll see how it turns out. I feel like I could have spent hours working on my piece alone. {Of course, I was the last to finish too.} We get to pick up our art on Wednesday. I'll post some latergrams for all to see! 

All and all, a super fun night and great place for a girls night out or party. The couple that owns and runs the place is so nice and super helpful too. I will certainly be back! 

Hope everyone is enjoying a Happy start to the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment