10.03.2013

Thankful on Thursday

Tis the season to be thankful... and thanks to Liz, I was inspired today to write share what I have been thankful for this week.



+ Great friends to spend a long Tuesday night with... gabbing away, eating Ruby's salad bar and just catching up on life. So thankful that we have other fun couples in town that stir our spontaneity.

+ A friend and mentor {of sorts} that believes in me enough to push me to learn new skills. I'm doing some contract work of sorts on the side and it is really opened my eyes to a whole skill set I never knew existed.  Thanks D, for believing in me enough to ask me to help out!

+ Lunch with my husband. Just about every day we spend our lunch hour together - mostly at home, catching up, doing chores, prepping for dinner - or even out with friends or just the two of us. I forget that most {if not all of my friends} don't have this luxury, that I sometimes take for granted.

+ My Neices & Nephews. Their pictures, cards and funny stories keep me energized after a long days work, or a month or so without seeing them.

+ Apple Cake. J's mom sent us home with an amazing apple cake from Barber's Orchard in NC. It's so delicious! We opened it for dessert last night and had a slice for breakfast today too. Just getting me more excited for more fall sweets and treats ahead.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

xo, trace

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new blog facelift! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete