10.16.2013

Sweet Sunshine



I was so excited to be nominated by Sweet Happenings for the Sunshine Award today! Be sure to check out Sarah's blog - she is full of life and sweet as can be. 

My Questions from Sarah


1. Beer or wine?
Wine - Malbec or a Sauvignon Blanc to be specific! However, a cold beer on the beach or at the game is also compelling! 

2. Do you prefer a night out or a night in?
A night out - living in a small town makes me CRAVE a night out on the town every now and then! 

3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
 Energetic, Crafty & Generous 

4. Would you rather give up Internet or tv for a month assuming you can't watch tv online and can't get internet on your phone?
TV - easy. However, currently we do have cable and no internet at home. Maybe that tells me what my hubs answer to this question would be. haha

5. If you change one thing about your childhood, what would it be?
I had a pretty great childhood - not gonna lie - but I never really had the real "summer camp" experience. I would have loved to been able to pack my bags and head off to camp, all by myself, for a week in the woods. I think it's one of those experiences that I'll add to the Lyons' cubs check list. :)
6. Have you ever broken any bones?
Just one {surprisingly} I grew up playing three sports and dancing until my senior year in high school and broke nothing. Off to college I go and break a finger playing flag football. It's still a lil wonky. :)

7. What has surprised you the most about the blogging world?
How much fun it is to connect with other bloggers. I love reading about their lives and their crafts, what they cook each week, and what home improvement project they have coming up next. I sorta feel like I know them... it's wild! 

8. Do you shower at night or in the morning? Honestly, sometimes both. But, always in the morning! Usually I get in a workout when I get up, so I shower before work. But if I sleep in - I shower before work as well and then again after my afternoon workout. So much for saving the environment. Oops!

9. What's your favorite sport to watch? 
I guess I would have to say football. After attending an SEC school - it's just ingrained in your blood. 


Home Sweet Home - Jordan Hare Stadium

10. What are you up to this weekend?
We are heading to Charleston to visit great friends {for the first time}, see their new home, spoil the momma-to-be and we have tickets to the Southern Ground Music Fest as well - needless to say, I'm super pumped! 

The Rules
1. Include the award logo in your post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer ten questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 3 bloggers to receive the award.
5. Pose ten questions to your nominees.

My Nominees:
Elise @ Cheers Y'all
April @ A.Liz Adventures


Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is your favorite vacation city?
2. What is your go to week-night meal?
3. Curly hair or straight? 
4. Favorite salad dressing?
5. Do you prefer cookie dough or baked cookies? 
6. Diamonds or pearls? 
7. Favorite nail polish for fall? 
8. Would you choose an e-book or a library book?
9. What's your favorite Christmas or Holiday tradition?
10. Green tea or coffee? 

Thanks for spreading the sunshine, ladies! 

xo,trace

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! Thanks for tapping me to do this. I'll hopefully get on it in the next day or so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could describe myself as crafty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete