10.02.2013

Old Navy Finds!

Happy Wednesday!! I love Wednesday morning's in Lexington, especially when my first meeting of the day is out of the office. I started my day with a meeting at the local Bakery about our Centennial cake {I feel like I am planning a wedding all over again}, stopped by the Farmers' Market for some fresh veggies, and made a stop in the post office to check on some fall mailings.  A pretty productive morning - all while getting to enjoy the beautiful fall weather! Love it.

Last week, I had a coupon for Old Navy and decided to take a peak at what they had these days... It's hit or miss, but I found a few staples and a few fun items too to add to the closet too.  All for under $100.

Jersey pencil skirt - $19 - Cap sleeve dress - $15 - Black skinny jeans - $19
Tan flats - $22 - Cotton prep sweater - $19

It's also SUPER CASH time, where you spend $25 and get $10. Ends 10/16

Nice staples for the fall wardrobe. Have you picked up any Old Navy finds lately? What'd ya get?

Happy Wednesday!

xo, trace

1 comment: