10.18.2016

MangoTango 2016

Our annual girls' weekend is always the most fun. We are all spread around the country now - Arizona, Alabama, New York, South Carolina, Virginia and Texas. So for all of us, this is the only time we get to catch up on life... and reminisce about the good ole' days.
We don't really do much, other than eat, drink, swim, watch sunsets and talk. A lot. It's the best kind of medicine. I had forgotten what it was like to sleep almost 10 hours at night and stay on the beach from 9:30am-3pm. I even got to read a book, which I haven't done in months.... maybe years. 

It was the perfect little getaway. I always miss my fam when I'm away, but there were plenty of baby snuggles to be had, and when you're surrounded by the bestest gals, it's basically family. Just wanted to share a few pics to recap our long weekend.
Tracy surprises all weekend long!

Lots of pool time. 

Sunsets. Every Night.

Pretty mommas! 

And lots of fun!! 

...until next year girls. 

Mango recaps 201220132014.




No comments:

Post a Comment