10.14.2016

Five on Friday | Pumpkins and Yo-Yo's

Cheers to Friday! Blogging seems to be taking a back seat more now than ever, but I'm aiming at once a week these days... I figured Friday would be as good for an update. Linking up for Five on Friday.

{one} I made our first batch of pumpkin muffins this morning and they were so delicious! I changed it up a little this time, adding oats, raisons and applesauce. Made them a little heartier! This is the recipe I followed:

1 box spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin puree
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup raisons
1/2 applesauce
cinnamon and nutmeg to taste

Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes. I used mini-cups. Makes them much more 'popable'!

[two} I ordered this Halloween treat bag from Personalization Mall for Miss Annalee, and it's even more adorable in person. It's soft and sweet and perfect for toddlers. She's been carrying it around the house, filled with dolls, blocks and animals. So sweet!
On sale for $13.95 today!
{three} On Mango last weekend, I started The One and Only... the first book I have read in over a year. I sure do miss reading. So far, it's a pretty easy and funny read. If you're looking for something to pull you back into ready, Emily Giffin can always do it.
{four} I picked up the cutest little stocking stuffers for my nieces and nephews and I had to share. First, let me just say how shocked I am as well that I have already started Christmas shopping - this never happens. But, I couldn't resist. I mean... how cute are these yo-yo's?

{five} It's the weekend! A new brewery is opening in our County and tomorrow we get to attend the soft-opening. We are also headed to c'ville on Sunday to go pumpkin picking with friends. I am so excited!! We are looking forward to a weekend of fall decorating, pumpkin picking, good football and making memories with great friends. 

Happy Weekend!




1 comment: