10.31.2016

Our Little Lamb

Annalee wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween!!! 
Our little lamb loves her costume! 

We will be trick-or-treating downtown today and then hanging out at the house after. I bought some candy... just in case we get a couple trick-or-treaters. Usually kids don't wonder that far down the street to see us. At least we have some candy to eat ourselves, right? 
Check out her fluffy little tail!!
______________

Today is also our 'dateiversary'! Our first date was 9 years ago on Halloween. How fun, right? 
Pumpkin Throwbacks ~ 2008  |  2010  |  2012

I wish we had a picture from that night... but, I'm pretty sure I still had a flip phone in 2007. It was certainly a memorable night though. I lived in Richmond at the time, and Jesse drove over from Lexington. I cooked my mom's famous stuffed pork tenderloin, twice baked potatoes and green beans. A far cry from the hotdogs and chili we will be cooking tonight. {They say the way to a man's heart is through his belly, right?  I guess it worked!} We left the garlic bread in the oven and burnt it {the first of many times that has happened over the years} and Jesse brought a bottle of Meritage from Horton Vineyards, the first time I ever drank red wine. It was such a memorable night. We didn't have a single trick-or-treater, but enjoyed a big bowl of reese's and snickers. Happy 9 years, love! I can't wait to share many more bowls of candy with you.  

Have a wonderful Halloween!! 


1 comment: