8.19.2013

Weekend Shenanigans

What a fun weekend it was... being back on a college campus, soaking up the energy and spirit... the nerves and the giggles. Recruitment season has defiantly arrived in full fashion! I have the pleasure of helping with four chapters recruitments this fall, and this was my first stop along the tour. This was my home for the weekend....

The beautiful AOII House at East Carolina University

They are an amazing group of women and I know they are going to knock it outta the park this week!! 

On Saturday my parents celebrated their 39th Wedding Anniversary! How lucky I am to have two amazing parents still going strong after 39 years.... 3 kids... 4 homes... thousands of baseball/softball/volleyball/basketball games... 2.5 college tuition's... 3 weddings... 8 grand-babies and countless late nights waiting up on the sofa. Thank you for always being there - through the good times and the bad times - I'm so blessed to have such amazing parents. I don't know who I'd be today without you both!! Cheers to making the 40th year a year full of fun and laughter! 

Circa 2010 at our Engagement Party

On my way home, I made a brief stop for some Ross shopping/treasurer hunting. I scored this adorable bowl for $3.99.


Crackers? Silverware? Keys/Phone? ...the possibilities are endless!

Sunday night the hubs cooked me a yummy welcome home feast and we enjoyed a nice Sunday Supper... complete with a delicious bottle of vino.


I hope everyone enjoyed a nice weekend doing all the things they love!! Busy week ahead with {real} work and community work...and a fun Walk-n-Wobble with the gals on Wednesday, but I'm home, which is always a blessing!

xo, trace

1 comment:

  1. Those ladies are lucky to have you! And congrats to your parents on their anniversary...quite impressive! When can we pencil a Ross shopping date on the books??? How's the one in Lynchburg?

    ReplyDelete