1.26.2013

Honeymoon Scrapbook!

I finally finished this back in the fall, but I keep forgetting to share since it was on my "30before30" list. Today I also added the monogram letters to the front. They turned out so pretty! I used Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge, which I was given for Christmas 2011 - I know, I'm asking myself the same silly question, no idea why I haven't used it. But, I will start putting it to use a lot more now.

The scrapbook is very rugged... But I wanted it to authentic. Nothin fancy when it comes to Antigua. We loved every minute... And are counting the days until we get to go back!

I enjoyed flipping back through it today... while I'm home sick. {blah}. It brightened my day, hope it does the same for you!

Who else is ready for some beach time??























No comments:

Post a Comment