1.18.2013

Friday Favorites

Today I decided to go with a traditional post and share some items I've come across this week that I have enjoyed and wanted to share!

Since the weather has been less-than-desirable this week, {zero points for sleeping in every day this week and making it to zero 6am workouts} I finally had a good excuse to break out my new Hunter Rain Boots from the hubs!

He picked out the color all by himself - the new Teal Lagoon Blue! Love them.




Also, on my top picks of the week, Flatout Foldit's! These suckers are delicious... and one Foldit has 7 grams of fiber and only 90 calories.  It's a great way to eat some more fiber on the go... and tasty too!


The Jean shirt.
So, for the past year I've been having a major mental conflict trying to decide if these are really back in style... and whether or not 'm ready to jump on the bandwagon yet.  Well this week, I found one at Ross for $14 and decided it couldn't hurt to add one to my wardrobe.  What do you think? Have you jumped on yet? I guess it will be a fun casual addition to the closet.



Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap. 
I'm not sure where I have been for the past 10 years... but this soap is amazing!  I have had it at friends houses for years, but after hand washing every dish in the house... I now realize the quality behind a good hand soap. 


Uno - yes,  the card game. 
We're going old school here and throwing this one out there because last night, while we were "snowed in" we played Uno for hours on end... and had SO much fun! I just had to add it to the list today because I forgot how much fun a little bit of old fashioned games could be. 


So if you're looking for a fun relaxing night at home... invite a few friends over, have a delicious meal and break out some card games.  

It's the weekend folks... Cheers to RE Lee and MLK for Monday off! See you next week. 

xo, Trace


1 comment:

  1. The jean or "chambray" shirt. Also a dilemma of mine. I wear jeans way too much to justify buying one. Denim-on-denim is a no-do in my mind.I haven't brought myself to hop on the band-wagon just yet but you might have swayed me.

    ReplyDelete