9.16.2014

The Tassel Trend

Who knew that tassels would be so hot this fall? Last summer I went to a fashion preview at Julian Golds in San Antonio... and when they said that the tassel was coming back, I almost laughed out loud. We all know that what we used to consider as "not so fashionable" are now the hottest items on the market. Like many of those trends, I'm not usually the first to jump on the band wagon. I mean - tye-dye, stone-washed denim, neon - heck, even bell bottoms have made their debut, left, come back around, and are gone again {don't worry, I'm sure they'll be back}. One trend I never thought I would get into was the tassel. However, after seeing them around for a year or so, I'm starting to warm up to them.  Here are my favorites:






I also love the tassel for decor. Here is a great idea for a simple and easy DIY tassel garland. 

Are you loving the tassel trend? I haven't made any purchases yet, but I'm thinking after #nospendseptember, a few purchases may be in store. 




No comments:

Post a Comment