9.15.2014

Bacon, Basil and Peach Burgers | Pumpkin Favorites

For Sunday supper this week we kicked-up burger night {just a tad} and tried something new - the bacon, basil and peach burger. Y'all, it didn't disappoint. It was delicious!
We followed the  Recipe  exactly, with the exception of the jalapeƱos because we forgot them, but I'm sure they would be delicious! 

We had a really productive, low-key sorta weekend and are so thrilled that fall is finally here! It was a crisp 70 this morning, and I couldn't be more ready for pumpkins, sweaters and delicious fall treats. Kara and I ran into each other at the store Sunday and got excited for some pumpkin baking... so after  picking up some pumpkin and applesauce, we dove into some pumpkin recipes. Here are two recipes I'm going to try this week.

Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal Pecan Cookies

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

It's nice to have a productive weekend at home to do some planning for the week. I actually ironed shirts for J and myself... and ironed our whole stack of napkins. I sorta felt like susie home-maker ironing on a Sunday morning {which is totally not me}, but it was nice to see them all done. 

We also made a meal plan for the week, hoo-ray! 

Here is what's on tap for the week:
Sunday - Bacon, Basil and Peach Burgers with Sweet Tator Fries
Monday - Leftovers for T, Meeting for J
Thursday - AUBURN GAME = Pizza and Salad Night!
Friday - Tracy traveling. 

Have a great week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment