7.24.2014

Happy First Olivia


Livia on the Nature Trail today, courtesy of Karen

Sweet Olivia Louise, my goodness how you have grown so quickly! I feel like it was yesterday when I was waiting O' so patiently at Mangofest last year for your arrival... canceling a flight and waiting another day on the coast so I could meet you on your actual birth day. But, you left us hanging.... a few more days, so I got to meet you via Skype from Virginia. {which I can't wait for you to see in the fall.} Modern technology is something these days... I felt like I was right there with you and the entire fam the day you were born.  Hard to imagine it was a whole year ago.

You're such a sweet baby... you let your older brother and sister put stickers all over you, and dress you up, and carry you around, feed you, pick at you, poke you... and you don't squeal at all. Ok, sometimes... and I'm sure more often for your momma when I'm not around. But, you're so good for us! We spent the night in your room when you were just a couple months old and you slept through the entire night. Let's just say that Uncle Jesse was impressed. 

Today, I wish you the happiest of first birthdays and send you lots of love from Virginia! I can't wait to see you in a month!

Livie and I last April at my parents.


aka, Aunt T

No comments:

Post a Comment