3.07.2014

Five on Friday

What a week!  Man, this one certainly flew by... I feel like I was just basking in the sun last weekend... and here I am, still looking at snow. Soon... very soon spring, I can feel you! We have a great weekend to look forward to, so I'm not complaining... just can't believe it.  I'be had a really exciting week and celebrating and catching up with good friends that I thought I would share for my five on Friday. 

{one} Sweet Lyns!
This sweet girl turned 30 yesterday... and is exactly 40 weeks pregnant too!! Baby H decided to hold off on her arrival and give momma her own 30th celebration, but she should be here any day. I can't wait to meet that sweet lil gal!

{two} Fat Tuesday
We had a fabulous dinner with our Lex Supper Club on Tuesday... I flew into town at 5:15 on two wheels and whipped up a pretty tasty cajun dinner for us {hello Zatarain's Jambalaya}, and as always it was so great to catch up with great friends and enjoy a little king cake from the coast!

{three} Dinner with Walt & Suz

On Wednesday, we scooted out of town to our friends house {yes, that is a house above... if you can see through her amazing garden}, that live on the river and dined on some delicious lasagna, salad, and bread. Suz is such a great cook, but it was so great just catching up and oogling over their new house plans. I can't wait to see this thing come to fruition - it's going to be amazing!

{four} New Running Top
My mom and I picked up this guy on Monday... at, wait for this...Wal-Mart of all places! It's Daskin and so soft and cozy. I couldn't believe the price - $9.99. Love me some sweet deals!


{five} The Hubs Birthday Celebrations!!

Tomorrow is the hubs 35th and I have a weekend full of fun planned!! I can't wait to tell you all about it next week.... hope he loves our sneaky plans. Shh.....


Linking up with the girls today for five on Friday... grad the button and join in!


Happy Weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment