3.31.2014

Mobtown Wedding Weekend

We had the most wonderful weekend in my hometown! One of my high school girlfriends got married, so we made the long trip down to the Gulf Coast for a weekend of festivities.

We started the weekend off with a big ole crawfish and shrimp dinner at my parents {possibly my husbands "last thing before I die" type meal, ha} and enjoyed catching up with them on Thursday. Friday we made the rest of the trip over to Mobile and met my BF Ale, my brother  Roberto, and his fam for early drinks and apps. This was the scene at Laps...yes, kids at the bar.  Oops!

That lil girl loves her Uncle Jesse!

The rehearsal dinner was super neat, outdoor at a great venue right on Mobile Bay. So perfect.
Saturday we had the perfect kind of Mobile day. We stayed the night with my brother, so we enjoyed a traditional Mexican breakfast {recipe to come} courtesy of cousin Roy, and lounging with the kiddies that morning. Next, we ventured over to Springhill College to explore and get in a little exercise. Such a beautiful lil campus and the perfect weather for a spring run.

After our run, we decided on a lil Dew Drop Inn action to refuel for the evening.
I love that hotdogs {fully loaded} are still less than $3. One of my favorite childhood memories... pink Winnie's and tunes on the jukebox. 

The wedding that evening was just perfect. Lindsay was beautiful and I have never seen her so happy!



.... And we danced the night away!
I love getting the chance to hang out with my fam and catch up with old friends. It's great to just pick right up where we left off. Wishing you the best, Lindsay B! I love you so much!!!

Today the hubs and I are off to 30A for a lil relaxation and catching up on work and sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment