3.21.2014

Five on Friday

The first Five on Friday of Spring! It's supposed to be a glorious day here in the Valley and I can't wait for an excuse to soak up the spring air.  I am excited for Five on Friday  - here are a few of my favorite things this week - a fresh new pallet for springtime!

{one} Strappy Wedges.
This may be my new favorite sandals for the season. I can't until they arrive - they are so cute!

{two} Simply Oatmeal Cookies.
O man! These are delicious cookies. If you're looking for a quick cookie fix - these taste just like grandma's fresh from the oven.

{three} Spring Flowers.
I can't wait to have fresh flowers around the house all spring and summer - love using lemons in the base too - we did this at our wedding and it just looked so bright and cheery.

{four} Braids.
I'm all about some springtime hair. Love this tasseled look on top brought together with a braid.

{five} Garden & Gun Southern Towns Bracket


Tis the season for the dance - the basketball dance that is - and I love how each year Garden & Gun teams up to make a really fun bracket for their readers to play along. This year is the battle of Southern Towns - sorry, ATL, only small towns for this one. It's fun to play along and get in the bracket spirit!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are volunteering with Habitat tomorrow to help with a new local development in town - should be lots of fun! Otherwise... lots of relaxing and packing for our big trip next week. More details to come!

Grab the widget below and Link up with us for Five on Friday!

Happy Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. I absolutely love that idea with the flowers. Not only do lemons look adorable, but I love the smell. Have a great weekend!
    Shannon
    crazyb8utifullife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete