9.25.2013

These Boots are Made for Walkin

Fall has arrived and I am in desperate need of some new casual brown boots!  I love my Madden's - but they are looking quite shabby after 3 seasons and lots of wear. So... help me pick! Which ones are your favorite?


Franco Sarto
Tahini


Franco Sarto
Christie


Sam Edelman
Loren

Enzo Angiolini
Shobi


....and of course, I had to include a pair of Frye's. I just don't know if I can stomach the price. Are they worth it? I know many of your are die-heart Frye fans. So, tell me - are they really that great? Maybe I should take the plunge and buy some??

Frye
Melissa Tail

All boots via Piperlime.

We are heading to Jesse's parents this afternoon - for a weekend in the Mountains of Western North Carolina. I am excited to see the in-law's and spend a lil time dis-connected. {ok, maybe i'll have to get on for my five on Friday, but still - away} Looking forward to a fun weekend!

Help me pick a boot!

xo, trace

3 comments:

  1. I like the first Franco Sarto pair you have pictured AND the Sam Edelman. I still can't get over the price of Frye's....they cost more than my month car payment...WTH??!! Also...Target has a pretty darn good-looking knock-off pair for just a fraction of the price. You could afford 2 new pairs of boots if you went that route! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post like this a few months ago for summer shoes!! I'm loving the Enzo's but all are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete